McKinney – Medical Center Dr / Spur 399
- 39.4 acres located just east of U.S. 75/S.H. 121 (24.43 acres on the south side of Spur 399 between Medical Center Drive and S.H. 5 and 14.97 acres at the northwest corner of S.H. 5 and Frisco Road)
- McKinney, Texas is located 30 miles north of Dallas and has a population of over 148,000
- Located immediately east of the Medical Center of McKinney
- Located southeast of Collin College’s Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC). CHEC is a partnership among four universities and Collin College. The partner universities include Texas A&M University-Commerce, Texas Woman’s University, University of North Texas, and The University of Texas at Dallas. Courses leading to baccalaureate, master, and doctoral degrees are offered by the partner universities at CHEC.
- Zoned PD for commercial, retail, office, and multi-family uses
- Zoning allows 500 multi-family units at 21 units per acre
- Zoning allows building heights up to eight (8) stories
- Pad sites with frontage on Spur 399
- Utilities are available. Centralized detention is planned.
- McKinney Medical Center – Plat
- Zoning (Ordinance No. 2012-03-006 amendment to 96-11-51)
- Zoning (Ordinance No. 96-11-51)